Soyabean Kosha Recipe
Suddenly guests are present in the house, but there are no fish, meat, or eggs in the house at any time, do not understand what to cook in a short time. Don’t worry, today I’ll tell you about a recipe that can be cooked without fish or meat. The recipe for you today is ‘Soyabean Kosha’ . But let’s find out how to make this simple recipe in a very short time.
Everyone knows Bengali is a food lover. Besides, there is no shortage of food in Bengali menu. From an early age we were told to eat protein foods. Many people think that protein means fish, meat, and eggs. Did you know that there are some vegetarian foods that are high in protein? One of which is a vegetarian soyabean. Okay, this time we know the ingredients in this recipe.
Ingredients of Soyabean Kosha
- Green chili
- Dried chili
- Turmeric powder
- Cumin powder
- Chili powder
- Coriander powder
- Cashmere chili powder
- Whole cumin
- Bay leaf
- Hot spice powder
Instructions of Soyabean Kosha Recipe
Okay, let’s get started.
Step 01 : From this easy soyabean recipe
- First, you have to boil the soyabeans well. Then you have to squeeze the water out of those boiled soybeans. Then heat 2 to 3 tablespoons of mustard oil in a pan and stir in the chopped potatoes and a little salt.
Step 02 : From this perfect and delicious recipe
- After the potatoes are lightly fried, stir in the boiled soyabeans and a little turmeric. Once the potato soyabeans are well fried, they should be kept in a separate container.
- Then heat some oil in a pan and stir it with a little sugar, add 1 dried chili, 1 bay leaf, and 1/2 teaspoon whole cumin seeds. Then lightly fry the chopped onions for about 2 minutes. Then add ginger paste, garlic paste, and raw chili paste and stir well so that ginger does not smell like garlic.
Step 03 : From this soyabean kosha recipe
- Then stir well with tomato paste and stir well with turmeric powder, coriander powder, chili powder, cashmere chili powder, cumin powder, and salt to taste. Once the spices are well drained, when the oil comes out of the spices and the tomatoes are melted, stir well with the fried potatoes and soyabeans and cover with an adequate amount of water.
- When the water boils after cooking for about 5 minutes, spread hot spice powder in it and turn off the gas flame. Serve hot with your soybean tanning, hot rice, or bread made.
Is soyabean beneficial for us?
One cup of soybean contains 10 grams of fiber. Where the same amount of fish, meat, and egg fiber is very low. Another benefit of soybean is that it helps reduce the excess cholesterol I get from other foods.
Women suffer more from bone problems than men. Physicians recommend eating foods made with soy to treat bones. Even many studies have shown that soybeans work great to strengthen the bones of a woman’s body.
One cup of soybeans contains 8 mg of potassium. This amount is double that of a medium-sized collar. In addition, this one cup of soybean can meet one-third of the body’s daily needs.
So you can make this very simple soyabean kosha recipe at your home. Soyabean kosha is very tasty food. I like it very much. And I hope you also like this recipe. I have shown very nicely how to make this recipe. You can easily make it at home by following my recipe and it takes very little time