Pantua Misti Recipe
In this article, I’ll teach you how to make perfectly simple, and delicious Pantua Misti at home. What happens if you do not eat Bengali misti in winter? If you haven’t eaten the delicious pantua misti, make it yourself at home. Learn the whole process to make it easier.
This time we know the ingredients in this pantua recipe.
Ingredients of Pantua Misti
- 1 Cup powdered milk
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Cups liquid fresh cream
- Quantitative soybean oil for frying pantua
To make Sira:
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup of water
Instructions of Pantua Recipe
So let’s go ahead.
Step 01 : From this delicious pantua recipe
- First, in a bowl, mix 1 cup of full cream powdered milk, 2 tablespoons of flour, and 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder together and make a dough by mixing it well with 2 cups of liquid fresh cream. And I’ll cover this sweet dough well and put it to rest for 10 minutes.
Step 02 : From this pantua misti
- In this gap, I’ll make the sira. I’ll make fairly thick sira by stirring it constantly with 1/2 cup of sugar in 1/2 cup of water in a pot. This time, after 10 minutes of rest, I’ll take a little more of the sweet dough and make pantua Misti by making a round shape.
Step 03 : From this tasty panua recipe
- Then heat the amount of soybean oil in a pan and fry the sweets in the oil till it turns red. I’ll not stir it much, I’ll fry it on low heat. And the sweets will be ready to eat if you put them in hot sira for 5 minutes. In the end, I’ll serve the famous pantua Misti of extraordinary taste.
Why Eat Pantua Misti
The ingredients used in this recipe are really good for the body. And its taste is just nothing to say, very tasty and very delicious. Okay, this time we know the nutrition of milk.
Nutrition of Pantua Misti
Of all the nutritious foods we see, milk has the most benefits. It contains a lot of nutritious water, meat, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin B-12, niacin, riboflavin, essential fatty acids, and amino acids.
In addition to keeping the body well and healthier, milk provides energy to the body and relieves fatigue it helps to relieve stress. And increases skin radiance. It keeps teeth and hands strong. And plays a role in building muscle. It keeps hair healthy and low-fat milk regulates blood pressure. It keeps the stomach clean and improves digestion. It enhances immunity.
It’s much easier to make. You can make this pantua in a very short time. I hope you love this recipe. So you can try this recipe at home at any time.