Quick And Easy Lasagna Soup Recipe
This quick and easy lasagna soup recipe is very tasty to eat. And today I’m going to show you how to make this super easy lasagna soup. It’s much easier to make.
Okay, guys, let’s know the ingredients in this recipe.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup Recipe
- 1/2 Cup diced onion
- Crushed garlic 3 teaspoons
- Ground beef
- Diced tomatoes
- Tomato sauce
- Fresh herbs 1 Cup
- Little bit of brown sugar
- Pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Soy sauce
- 1 Bay leaf
- Boiled noodles
- Chopped parsley
Instructions of Lasagna Soup Recipe
Let’s get started.
Step 01 : From the lasagna soup
- I’ll put a pot on the stove. I’ll light it on a medium flame. I’ll give oil as needed. Then I’ll give in the pot 1/2 cup of diced onion. Then I’ll add crushed garlic in 3 teaspoons. This time I’ll continue to stir with a spoon. Then I’ll add ground beef. I’ll continue to cook it until brown in color. Then I’ll add diced Tomatoes as you want. Then I’ll add more tomato sauce.
Step 02 : From the lasagna soup
- I’ll keep stirring them with a spoon. Then I’ll add fresh herbs 1 cup. And then I’ll add a little bit of brown sugar. I’m going to add a little bit of pepper powder little bit of salt little bit of garlic powder and a little bit of onion powder. Then I’ll add a little bit of soy sauce little bit of tomato sauce. I’ll continue to stir with a spoon. I’ll add 1 bay leaf. This time I’ll continue to cook for like 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, I’ll add my boiled noodles. Then I’ll add a lot of cheese. I’ll add chopped parsley a little bit. I’ll continue to stir with a spoon. So this time my lasagna soup is totally ready for me.
Okay guys this easy lasagna soup recipe is perfectly done. And that is how to make lasagna soup at home.
What is Lasagna Soup
A little thicker is much nicer to look at and a lot tastier to eat which is lasagna soup. This recipe is made in a wonderful combination of tomato sauce. When you see from the outside, water comes to your tongue. Guys, this is very tasty.
Why Eat lasagna Soup
This soup is very tasty, delicious, and just fantastic. Everyone like to eat this recipe. This lasagna soup is very nutritious for us. It has a tasteful side and nutritional side. So let’s know those aspects.
Nutrition of Lasagna Soup
This soup is very helpful for us. We look at the ingredients first of all there is bouillon. And this time we know the nutrition of bouillon. Bouillon contains a lot of sodium. It also contains calories, fat, potassium, cholesterol, carbohydrate, protein, iron, calcium, and cobalamin. And all this we found in the lasagna soup recipe.
And now we know the nutrition of garlic powder. It’s beneficial for our health. Garlic powder contains a lot of potassium. It also contains calories, fat, sodium, carbohydrate, protein, magnesium, iron, and calcium. Guys, this garlic powder is very helpful for our body.
Now this time we know the nutrition of ricotta cheese. It contains calories, sodium, potassium, carbohydrate, cholesterol, protein, calcium, and magnesium. This ricotta cheese is very beneficial for our body. And all this we found in a lasagna soup.
Tasteful Side of Lasagna Soup
There is nothing to say about the taste of lasagna soup. It’s very tasty, delicious and fantastic. It’s just awesome to eat. Everyone like to eat this soup. Kids prefer to eat this soup.
You can easily make it at home by following my article. You can try this recipe at home. I hope you’ll like and enjoy this recipe so much. Guys, it looks like just lovely.