Mutton Kosha Bengali Recipe
When we hear the name Mutton Kosha, we want to eat it because we know how delicious it is to eat. I’m going to teach you how to make this mutton Kosha Bengali recipe. Ramadan is the month of abstinence. Eating moderate food at this time is good for health. At this time, in addition to all foods, protein foods should be eaten regularly. So you can eat beef or mutton once a week to meet the demand for protein!
Mutton kosha can be made with a few ingredients at home. Here are the ingredients in this mutton Kosha recipe.
Ingredients of Mutton Kosha Bengali Recipe
- Khasi meat 650 grams
- 1 medium onion crumb
- 2 whole bay leaves
- Half a teaspoon of cumin powder
- 2 cardamoms
- 3 cloves
- Salt to taste
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Medium onion
- 2/3 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 5 Cloves
- 1 whole cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of mustard oil
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of dried chili powder
- 2-3 slices of green chilies
- 1 teaspoon of hot spice powder
- 1 handful of coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
Instructions of Mutton Kosha Recipe
Mutton is more or less liked by everyone. Okay, let’s go-ahead
Step 01 : From this delicious mutton kosha recipe
- Wash the pieces of mutton well. Now mix salt, turmeric, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice well with the meat and cover it for one hour. Heat the mustard oil in a pressure cooker and cook the meat in it. As a result, excess water from the meat dries out quickly. Then take the meat down and set it aside.
Step 02 : From this Tasty Recioe
- Chili, cloves, cardamom, and cinnamon are crushed one by one. Also, make a ginger-garlic paste. Heat the mustard oil in a pan and fry the bay leaf and onion. When the onion is soft, mix ginger-garlic paste, chili powder, and turmeric powder. I’ll leave it for 2-3 minutes.
- After cooking for a while, when the oil separates, cover with tomato pieces, cumin powder, and salt and cook. Do not cover the pressure cooker at all. Just put it on top. Then mix the powdered spices one by one and cover and cook again for 10 minutes. At this time you have to give the slices of raw chili.
Step 03 : From this easy and simple mutton kosha recipe
- Now mix 1 cup of water, shake the meat well, cover, and cook on high heat. At this time the face of the pressure cooker should be covered. Turn off the oven as soon as you press the pressure cooker twice. Leave it like this for 5 minutes. Then open the mouth of the pressure cooker and spread the hot spice powder and coriander leaves. Serve hot delicious mutton kosha.
Why Eat Mutton Kosha
Goat meat is low in sodium and high in potassium. As a result, the health benefits of this meat as food have increased. 122 calories per 100 grams of goat meat, 23 grams of protein, and 2.56 grams of fat. It also contains high levels of iron, which helps prevent anemia in our bodies.
Khasi meat is low in calories, saturated fat, and cholesterol, so there is no health risk. So you can eat goat meat as you wish. As it is low in saturated fat, it cannot increase the level of cholesterol in the blood and put you in danger. In addition, goat meat is low in sodium and high in potassium. This quality has enhanced the health benefits of goat meat as food.
This mutton Kosha Bengali recipe is just fantastic. I hope you like this mutton Kosha. You can make this mutton Kosha following my recipe.