Lau Chingri Recipe
Today I’ll teach you the recipe for Lau chingri very simply. Nowadays, many people make delicious food items at home by looking at recipes on Facebook or YouTube videos. Today, there is only one such wonderful dish, Lau chingri, which brings water to the tongue. What could be more delicious than this summer!
It is very simple to make. This time we know the ingredients in this recipe.
Ingredients of Lau Chingri Recipe
- 1 kg Lau cut into small pieces
- 200 grams of small or medium size chingri (you can peel the shrimp or keep it with the shell)
- Mix 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder, chili powder, and coriander powder together.
- 2 Tablespoons onion paste
- 1 Tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 Tablespoon ginger paste
- Salt to taste
- 2 Teaspoons oil
- Half a cup of tomato paste
- A few coriander leaves
- Half a cup of milk
- A few whole green chilies (to taste)
Instructions of Lau Chingri
Let’s get started.
Step 01 : From this simple and easy recipe
- First heat oil in a pan over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add onion, garlic, ginger paste, and powdered spices and mix well. After keeping the spices for some time, add shrimp and tomato paste and cook for another 5 minutes. This time when the spices become thick, add 2 cups of hot water with lau. Sprinkle salt to taste and cook for 15-20 minutes.
Step 02 : From this lau chingri recipe
- Then spread milk and a little sugar in the cooking. Cut green chilies into long slices, sprinkle with coriander leaves and cook for another 8-10 minutes (until lau is cooked). This time take it off the heat and serve it with hot rice.
Why Eat Lau Chingri
Lau contains many essential vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Iron, Folate, and Manganese. With about 250 grams of lau, we get 25 mg of vitamin C, about half of what we need throughout the day. The antioxidants in vitamin C prevent cells from damaging our body cells, regulate blood cholesterol levels, keep the brain active, and produce collagen in the body.
Collagen is a protein that strengthens our body tissues. The vitamin C and zinc we get from lau help to prevent premature aging and wrinkling of the skin. Lau contains vitamin B which is effective in preventing premature in our hair growth. Zinc keeps our nerves well & prevents colds, coughs, and fevers. Lau is very beneficial for our body. Chingri is also helpful in our bodies.
The lau chingri recipe is very tasty and delicious. I hope you like this recipe very much. It’s a very simple recipe. You can try this dish or delicious lau chingri your home.