Kheer Kadam Sweet Recipe
Today in this article I will teach you how to make delicious kheer kadam at home. Everyone likes sweets. You can make traditional kheer Kadam sweet at home. This delicious dessert can be served at festivals and entertaining guests. Find out how to make kheer Kadam.
Today’s dessert or sweet recipe that I will try to teach you in a very simple way. So that in a very short time you can make and eat any time. Now let’s take a look at what ingredients are needed in this recipe.
Ingredients of Kheer Kadam Recipe
- 1 Liter of milk
- 200 Grams of khoya kheer
- Half a cup of vinegar
- Yellow food coloring as needed (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon of semolina
- 1 Tablespoon of flour
- 1 Cup of sugar
- Milk as needed
- 2/3 of cardamom
- Molasses coconut powder as needed
Instructions of Kheer Kadam Sweet Recipe
We will take a look through the following few steps. Okay, then let’s get started.
Step: 01 From this yummy recipe
- Boil the milk and cut the channa with vinegar in it. Drain the water well from the channa. Mix one teaspoon of semolina and one teaspoon of flour in the channa for a long time and the channa will become soft. Apply it well with yellow color. Make small balls out of it. Put an equal amount of sugar and water in it and cover it with balls and let it boil. When the balls become soft and swollen, remove the lid and reduce the gas. The sugar syrup will stick to the ball as it boils
Step: 02 From this delicious kheer kadam recipe
- Sprinkle the sugar in a bowl and heat the ball one by one and spread them in the sugar. Allow them to cool. Once cool, the top will lighten a little and the inside will be soft. It is made of granular. Now apply the khoya kheer softly with your hands.
- Make a paste with a little sugar and a small amount of milk. Now take a little bit of khoya milk in your hand and put one of the grains in it. Insert the granules well with the khoya kheer on all four sides so that the granules are not visible. Spread molasses and coconut powder in a teapot. Add a little ghee and butter, then roll the kheer Kadam once in your hand and spread it in the coconut powder. Refrigerate for a while and serve.
Why Eat Sweet
It has always been our idea that those who eat more sweets have a higher risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. But it may or may not be that sugar is responsible for these health problems. Scientists are trying to figure out exactly how these sugars affect our health, especially if they are not eaten with high-calorie foods. Milk/channa is used to make sweets. So sweets play an important role in the structure of our teeth and bones.
100 grams of rasgolla sweets contain about 16 calories, of which about 153 calories come from sugar, which provides instant energy. Eating sweets causes the body to secrete a hormone called serotonin. This hormone acts as a neurotransmitter. As a result, eating sweet food creates a feeling of happiness and joy in us. This feeling is very important for the overall well-being of the body.
So I hope you understand how easily the kheer kadam sweet recipe can be made. This sweet recipe can be made in your home in a very short time by following my article.