Kacha Golla Recipe
Today I’m going to show a delicious kacha golla recipe. Kacha golla is a very popular dessert. Everyone likes to eat this sweet. What if you could make this popular dessert at home? Here is an easy recipe for this delicious dessert today.
Many people get water on their tongues when they hear about kacha golla. No need to line up at the store to buy all the fun sweets. If you know the recipe, you can make all the delicious desserts yourself.
Everyone likes to eat sweets, and if it is kacha golla then it is out of the question! If you want, you can make kacha golla at home. This time we know the ingredients in this recipe.
Ingredients of Kacha Golla
- 1 Liter of milk for channa
- 1 Cup of powdered milk
- A little water
- Half a cup of powdered sugar
- Cardamom powder Rose water a little
- Grate the nuts as desired.
Instructions of Kacha Golla Recipe
Here is the recipe for making kacha golla.
Step 01 : From this perfect recipe
Method of making channa from milk:
- In the first step, mix milk and water and put it in a pan. When the mixture starts to boil, keep stirring. After 5 to 6 minutes, add a little vinegar and stir. When the milk starts to freeze, the green water will separate, then lower the pot. Put the channa in a sieve to drain the water. Next, wrap the channa in a silk cloth and hang it overnight.
- At this time you have to wrap the cloth and squeeze out the water.. Drain the water and place the channa on a wooden to make a fine channa by hand pressure.
Step 01 : From this tasty and delicious sweet recipe
Method of making kacha golla from channa:
- Divide the channa into 3 parts. First, heat 2 parts in a pot over medium heat. When the channa water comes out and becomes soft, it should be burnt on a low flame with a little sugar.
- After a while, when the channa mixed with sugar is sticky, mix the remaining channa and keep stirring. At this time mix cream and cardamom powder. While it is still hot, smooth and cool. Then make the ball. If you want, you can keep it in the fridge for a few hours and serve it as a delicious kacha golla.
I have explained very nicely how to make this sweet kacha golla recipe. So you can make it at home very well by following it.