Gorur Mangsho Bhuna Recipe
When you hear the name of gorur mangsho, Water moves on the tongue. This interesting thing taste’s good no matter how it is cooked. Even then, gorur mangsho bhuna recipe seems to be everyone’s favorite. Imagine it was raining and spicy khichuri and gorur mangsho bhuna were arranged on your dining table.
With lemon and salad. How will that moment be? Or waking up on a holiday morning with the smell of cooking gorur mangsho bhuna. He came to the table and saw the crispy porridge and gorur mangsho bhuna. Ah, it looks like the tongue is off. That’s why today I came up with a delicious gorur mangsho bhuna recipe.
Now we know the ingredients in this recipe. So let’s know that.
Ingredients of Gorur Mangsho Bhuna
- Gorur mangsho with bone fat 1 kg
- Ginger & garlic paste 4 tablespoons
- Sour yogurt 4 tablespoons
- Cardamom 5
- Cinnamon 1 large piece
- Cloves a few
- Bay leaf 2
- Onion barista half a cup
- Dried chili paste 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder, half a tablespoon
- Cumin powder 1 tablespoon
- Coriander powder 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder, half a teaspoon
- Oil as needed
- Onion crumbs 1 cup
- Green pepper 7/8
- Hot spice powder, half a teaspoon
Instructions of Gorur Mangsho Bhuna
There are various recipes for this meat everywhere, from entertaining the guests to the household. Let’s find out the recipe for making delicious gorur mangsho bhuna.
Step 01 : From the bhuna mangsho recipe
- Mix the meat very well with all the spices and 2 tablespoons of oil. Leave the spicy meat in the fridge for 5 to 6 hours. Put the pan on medium heat in the oven and add half a cup of oil. When the oil is slightly hot, add chopped onion. Lightly fry the onion while stirring. In a pan with spicy meat. Stir in half a cup of water for a few minutes and add another half cup of water.
Step 02 : From the gorur mangsho bhuna recipe
- Shake again and cover the meat pan with the lid. Leave it like this for 15 to 20 minutes. Shake once or twice in between. Give 1 cup of water. The amount of water will be according to the choice of broth. When it boils, cover the pan again. Lessen heat to low and cook for 35 to 40 minutes. Shake a few times in between. When the meat is cooked, stir it with hot spice powder and green chilies. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes. Put down and serve it.
Gorur Mangsho (Beef) Benefits
The need for meat is essential for the healthier of the body. And the biggest stock of that meat is gorur mangsho. The amount of nutrients in gorur mangsho is not found in many other foods. However, eating too much gorur mangsho is bad for your health. In this case, gorur mangsho should be eaten according to the advice of doctors. Let’s know the nutritional value of gorur mangsho. Gorur mangsho contains protein, vitamins, and minerals.
Such as zinc, selenium, phosphorus, and iron. Which is extremely necessary for the human body. Nutritionists say gorur mangsho contains vitamins B2, B3, B6, and B12. Gorur mangsho enhances immunity in the body. Contributes to the growth and intelligence of the body and helps in wound healing. Also, keeps eyesight good. Eliminates excessive laziness and fatigue. Helps prevent diarrhea, prevents anemia.
Gorur Mangsho Special Tips (You Must Know That)
- Separate the fat from the meat. And cut the meat into small pieces. The smaller the pieces, the more oily the substance will fall off.
- Add more salt to the meat and leave it for an hour before cooking. Salt breaks down hard muscle fibers easily. So the meat becomes soft, easily boiled.
- Eat lots of salad with gorur mangsho. It is better not to drink cold drinks after eating. Instead of cold drinks and desserts, eat cumin water or sour yogurt.
Why Eat Gorur Mangsho
Its taste is just fantastic. This bhuna everyone likes to eat this. If you can cook it well, you’ll see how delicious it is! It is also my favorite recipe. And I hope you’ll love this gorur mangsho bhuna too much.
So guys please try this recipe in your home. It’s very easy to make. So you can try it at home.