Golda Chingri Recipe
Who doesn’t like to eat golda chingri malaikari with rice? But wondering how to make this recipe. No worries, we have come up with an easy way to cook for you. Let’s find out how to make golda chingri malaikari. So today I’ll show you a great recipe for shrimp. Whose name is ‘Golda Chingri Malaikari’. Let’s see how to make-
Today I’ll show you this recipe in two ways. First, I’ll show it in one way and then I’ll show it in another way. Let’s start the recipe.
Ingredients of Golda Chingri
- 5 Large Golda chingri
- Salt to taste
- 3 Cups coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoons onion paste
- 1 Teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 Teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 Teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon fried cumin powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon coriander powder
- 4 Slices of green chilies
- Soybean oil for quantity
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 Cardamom
Instructions of Golda Chingri
So let’s get started.
Step 01 : From this delicious recipe
- At first, cut the shrimps as you like, wash them well, clean them, drain the water, apply a little salt and turmeric powder, heat 2 tablespoons soybean oil in a pan and fry it for 2 minutes.
- This time, heat 4 tablespoons soybean oil in a pot, add bay leaf and cardamom, add onion paste, garlic paste, and all kinds of powder according to the number of spices and mix well. I’ll mix the spice with a little water. And when the spices are removed, I’ll cook the fish with the lid for 5 minutes.
Step 02 : From this Golda Chingri Malaikari
- After 5 minutes, lift the lid and keep stirring it with coconut milk. It is better to squeeze the milk out of the coconut milk without packaging it. And I will spread the green chili slices and cook on medium heat for another 5/6 minutes.
Finally I’ll serve with rice golda chingri recipe malaikari of a great taste.
Let’s start the recipe in another way.
Ingredients of Golda Chingri Recipe
- 3/4 Golda chingri
- 1 Tablespoon white mustard
- 2 Tablespoons black mustard
- 1/2 Cup coconut milk
- 3/4 raw chilies
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 Tablespoon sugar
- 4 Tablespoons mustard oil
- Stick to putting 3-4 fish inside
Step 01 : From this easy recipe
- First, wash the fish and clean it well. Now the sticks should be inserted from the tail towards the head so that the fish does not bend after cooking and stays straight. This time the shrimps should be smeared with salt and turmeric for about 10 minutes.
Step 02 : From this recipe
- Now mix it with white mustard, black mustard, green chili, a little salt, and a little mustard oil and paste it. This time in a frying pan, first add mustard paste, coconut milk, a little salt, sugar, raw chili, mustard oil, and finally marinated shrimps.
- Once all the ingredients are spread, cover the pan with a lid and cook till it is medium. 10 to 15 minutes of ready-made golda chingri recipe malaikari.
Why Eat Chingri (Shrimp)
Shrimp are a great source of protein and protein is an essential element of the body. When there is not enough protein in the body, any injury or wound healing is delayed. Shrimp is much lower in calories than many other fish and meats. So those who want to control their weight, even if they eat more shrimp, there is no danger of gaining weight.
I have completely shown how to make this recipe in 2 ways. So you can follow my recipe and make it at home.