Kucho Nimki Recipe
A very light and delicious dish made with salted flour. Once you start eating crunchy kucho nimki, it can’t be stopped easily. Let’s take a look at the ingredients and methods of making this very popular nimki recipe. Nimki is a Bengali snack, especially if eaten with tea in the evening. I’ll teach you how to make this recipe.
This recipe is very easy to make. Okay, guys so this time we know the ingredients in this recipe.
Ingredients of Kucho Nimki Recipe
- 2 cups of flour
- 4 teaspoons white oil for waxing
- For the amount of white oil to fry
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon chili fax
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon black cumin
- The amount of water at normal temperature
Instructions of Kucho Nimki Recipe
So let’s get started.
Step : 01 from this recipe
- Mix a little water with all the ingredients in the flour to make a tight dough. Normal bread should be a little bit thicker than the paratha dough. Make the dough and cover it with a cloth and keep it for 15 minutes. Now, after 15 minutes, take the dough again and divide it into 4 pieces so that the rollout is convenient. The remaining 3 pieces should be covered again and sand should be taken one by one.
Step : 01 from this nimki recipe
- The dough should be rolled like a thin loaf of bread. Since the dough is hard to mash, you don’t have to add extra flour during the day. Now with a knife or pizza cutter, you have to cut your own shape or diamond shape. Now put oil in the pan and release the salts in high flame.
Step : 01 from this kucho nimki recipe
- When the salt is floating in the oil, keep the flame in low-medium and fry the salt until it turns red. In this way, the salt can be stored for a long time. Now remove the salts from the oil and place them on tissue paper till it cools down. When the salt is a little cold, it should be stored in an airtight container. Afternoon tea will be absolutely frozen as a tea.
Why Eat Kucho Nimki
Kucho nimki recipe is very helpful for our body. This time we know the nutritional side and tasteful side of kucho nimki.
Nutritional Side of Kucho Nimki
The main thing in this recipe is flour. It contains fiber, which is beneficial for our body It contains vitamin B, proteins, and beneficial fats. Gives strength to the body. Enhances the beauty of the skin. It contains Vitamin A, which helps prevent night blindness. The biggest thing is that the flour samucha, singara, noodles, pasta, pizza, nimki, and burgers can be compared to their taste.
The various minerals in flour such as selenium, manganese, copper, and phosphorus are essential elements for our body and a lack of these can lead to various problems in the body. We can easily stay healthy by filling the deficiency of these elements through various foods made from flour.
Tasteful Side of Kucho Nimki Recipe
It’s very delicious food. The taste is very interesting. These snacks you can eat at any time especially eat the evening. It tastes better with tea.
You try this recipe at home. It’s very easy to make. I hope you’re going to love this recipe. And it’s also my favorite recipe. So you can make this recipe at home.