Easy Fluffy Japanese Pancake Recipe
Today I will teach you a very tasty recipe which is easy fluffy Japanese pancakes. It’s very tasty and delicious. This pancake is easy, fluffy, and spongy. If you follow my recipe, you can make this cake at home very easily.
It’s much easier to make. So let’s know the ingredients to make this recipe.
Ingredients of Japanese Pancake
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 Egg white
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/4 Cup cooking oil
- Vanilla essence (optional)
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- Melted butter
- 1/4 Teaspoon cream of tarter
- 1/2 Teaspoon lemon juice
Instructions of Japanese Pancake Recipe
I’ll give some steps if you follow these steps you can easily make it at home. So let’s go ahead and get started.
Step 01 : From the Japanese pancake
- First of all I’ll take an egg. I’ll break the egg and put the white part of the egg in a separate bowl. And I’ll put the egg yolk in a separate bowl. Now in that bowl, the egg yolk is the bowl that I’ll take 1/2 cup of milk, 1/3 cup sugar, vanilla essence 1 teaspoon. Guys, it’s totally optional. And 1/4 cup cooking oil. I’ll mix it very well with egg yolk.
Step 02 : From the Japanese pancake
- Now I’ll sift a cup of flour and baking soda and baking powder together. I’ll mix these very well with wet ingredients.
- Now in another bowl was the white part of the egg. I’ll foam the egg whites with the help of a hand mixer or whisk. I will continue to do it for about 5 minutes. If it is done before 5 minutes, then I’ll stop. When the foam is ready, I’ll gently mix the foam with the wet ingredients in a very good way.
Step 03 : From the Japanese pancake
- Once mixed, One tablespoon of oil I’ll sprinkle the oil in a nonstick pan with the help of a paper. I’ll pour 2-3 teaspoons of the batter. I’ll cover it for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes I’ll open the cover and flip the pancake carefully. I’ll leave it for another 5 minutes. We’ll check it out in 5 minutes. If it is done, I’ll take it down, if not, I’ll leave it for another 2 minutes. So when it is perfect, I’ll take it down from the pan.
- It is very fluffy and soft when made in this way. So I would say that you should make it at home and check it. How good is this pancake? And this way you can make Japanese pancakes recipe at home very easily. And this is how to make an easy fluffy pancake recipe.
This pancake has a Tasteful side and nutritional side. So let’s know the side.
Nutrition of Japanese Pancake
If we follow the ingredients, we’ll see that egg yolk is the first. So let’s know the direction of egg yolk nutrition. In this way, we’ll know the nutritional aspect of all the ingredients.
Egg yolk means the yellow part of the middle of the egg. 43% of the protein in an comes from the yolk of the egg. Most of the yolks contain 90% calcium, iron, phosphorus, thiamine, zinc, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and pantothenic acid. The color of the yolk is usually yellow. It also contains essential fatty acids. Calcium and iron production is beneficial for the fetus and is very important for other functions.
Flour is very important for our body. Flour contains protein. Flour also fills our needs. Which we get in this Japanese pancake. Flour contains calories, fat, sodium, carbohydrates, fiber, sugars, protein, etc. Everyone eats flour. And flour is found in a Japanese pancake recipe. Flour meets the needs of our bodies.
Milk is a nutritious liquid. Milk has calories, water, protein, carbs, fat, etc. Milk fulfills many important parts of us. Milk is good for everyone. And that’s the milk we get in the Japanese pancake recipe. Kids all like to drink milk and it is filled with pancakes. Milk contains that valuable nutrient that supports and helps our growing body, including calcium and protein.
Tasteful Side of Japanese Pancake
Japanese pancakes possess both sweet and savory tastes. Japanese pancakes are beautiful to look at and delicious to eat. The taste of this cake is amazing, and It’s fluffy and soft from the inside. If you make it home, you can see how soft it is. Kids particularly prefer to eat it. The taste of this recipe is just awesome.
You can eat pancakes at any time for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You will try these pancakes at home. Because there is a difference between home made and store made. So it’s better to make Japanese pancake recipes at home. I hope you like this recipe so much.
When we prepare food at home, we get all kinds of nutrition. But if you buy it from the store, you lot of time don’t get that nutrition.