Chocolate Cupcake Recipe Mary Berry
Today I’m going to show you a beautiful and fantastic recipe which is chocolate cupcake recipe mary berry. And today I’ll show you how to make this super easy chocolate cupcake recipe. This cake taste’s just fantastic and very good to eat.
Prep time: 30 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 50 mins
Course: Dessert Cuisine: American Servings: 2
Keyword: chocolate cupcake recipe mary berry
This cupcake very easy to make. And today I’ll show you how to make this cupcake recipe. So let’s go ahead.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cupcakes Mary Berry
- All purpose flour 1 1/2 cups
- Granulated sugar 1/3 cup
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- 2 Medium eggs
- Cocoa powder 1 quarter cup
- Sour cream 1/4 Cup (room temperature)
- Vegetable oil 1/3 cup
- Buttermilk 1/2 cup room temperature
- Hot coffee 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract 2 teaspoons
In this chocolate cupcake recipe mary berry for swiss meringue buttercream
- 5 Egg whites room temperature
- Sugar 1 1/2 cups
- Kosher salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Bittersweet chocolate melted cooled 1/2 cup
- 5 ounces unsalted butter room temperature
Instructions of Chocolate Cupcake Recipe Mary Berry
I’ll give some steps below, if you follow this steps you can easily make this recipe. So let’s go ahead and get started.
Step 01 : From the chocolate cupcakes mary berry
- First of all I took a bowl. I’ll take 1 1/2 cup of flour. I’ll be sifting the flour through a strainer sift. I’ll add 1/3 cup of granulated sugar. I’ll add 1/2 teaspoon of salt. I’ll also add 1 teaspoon of baking soda. I’ll be sifting them through a strainer.
- Once the sifting is done, I’ll be whisking through the hand whisk. This time this easy moist chocolate cupcake recipe I’ll add the main thing which is cocoa powder. I’ll be add 1 quarter cup of cocoa powder. I’ll also sift the cocoa powder. I’ll be whisking the dry ingredients through a hand whisk.
Step 02 : From the best chocolate cupcake recipe mary berry
- This time this moist chocolate cupcake recipe I’ll take another medium size bowl. I’ll give 2 whole eggs in the bowl. I’ll add 1 quarter cup of sour cream (room temperature). I’ll add 1/3 cup of vegetable oil. I’ll add half cup of buttermilk. I’ll add 1 quarter cup of coffee. I’ll add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract. I’ll continue to mix wet ingredients through a whisk.
Step 03 : From the chocolate cupcake
- I will mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients. I’ll continue to stirring with whisk stir for about 1 minute until it’s smooth and silky. This time in this classic chocolate cupcake recipe I’ll take a cupcake tray and take the cupcake paper. This time I’ll fill the cup with batter with the scoope. Now I’ll leave it in the oven for 25 minutes to bake. Now at this meantime I’ll make the swiss meringue buttercream.
Step 04 : From the swiss meringue buttercream
- And for that I’ll take a medium size bowl. I’ll take 5 egg whites. I’ll put the egg whites in the bowl. I’ll add 1 1/2 cups of sugar. This time this easy cupcake recipe I’ll continue to stir with a hand whisk. Now I’ll pour my whisked egg white into the stand mixer. I’ll do it with a paddle attachment. And now this time I’ll add 1/2 cup chocolate melted. I’ll add 5 ounces unsalted butter. I’ll continue to stirring with a paddle attachment. So my buttercream is perfectly done.
- After 25 minutes I’ll take the cupcakes out of the oven. Now I’ll put buttercream in a piping bag and design cupcakes beautifully on it.
In this way you can make this cupcake very easily. And this is how to make easy chocolate cupcakes recipe.
Why Eat Chocolate Cupcakes Mary Berry
This cupcake is delicious to eat. Children prefer to eat it. It has nutritional side and tasteful side. So let’s know those aspects.
Nutrition of Chocolate Cupcakes
The main thing in this recipe is cocoa powder. It is beneficial for us. It contains lot of potassium. It also contains calories. sodium, fat, carbohydrate, protein, caffeine, iron, calcium, magnesium. So guys this cocoa powder is very helpful for us.
This cupcake is helpful for us. It also beneficial for our body. It contains lot of calories. It also contains fat, carbohydrate, cholesterol, sodium, potassium. So this cupcake is very helpful for us. And all this we found in the chocolate cupcake recipe.
Tasteful Side of Chocolate Cupcakes Mary Berry
This cupcake is so moist, so delicious and taste is just outstanding. These are super chocolatey flavor. And look at just wonderful. This easy chocolate cupcake recipe for kids and adult.
Chocolate Cupcakes Help to Lose Weight?
Chocolate cake, Such a wonderful sweet food, the name of which will make anyone want to eat. But who does not know, chocolate or chocolate cake can not be eaten for breakfast because it will harm the health, various physical illnesses will increase and the chances of gaining weight will increase a lot. However, modern scientists have concluded after a long period of research that eating chocolate cake for breakfast is good for health and it also helps to lose weight.
You can try it at home. Make it in your home and see how much tasty to eat and how beautiful to look at. I hope you guys like this chocolate cupcake recipe mary berry so much. So guys try it in your home.