Chocolate Cupcake Recipe Mary Berry
Today I’ll teach you a beautiful and fantastic recipe which is the chocolate cupcake recipe mary berry. And today I’ll show you how to make this super easy chocolate cupcake recipe. This cake taste’s just fantastic and very good to eat.
This cupcake is very easy to make. And today I’ll show you how to make this cupcake recipe. So let’s go ahead.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cupcakes Mary Berry
- All-purpose flour 1 1/2 cups
- Granulated sugar 1/3 cup
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- 2 Medium eggs
- Cocoa powder 1 quarter cup
- Sour cream 1/4 Cup (room temperature)
- Vegetable oil 1/3 cup
- Buttermilk 1/2 cup room temperature
- Hot coffee 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract 2 teaspoons
In this chocolate cupcake recipe Mary berry for Swiss meringue buttercream
- 5 Egg whites, room temperature
- Sugar 1 1/2 cups
- Kosher salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Bittersweet chocolate, melted, cooled 1/2 cup
- 5 ounces unsalted butter, room temperature
Instructions of Chocolate Cupcake Mary Berry
I’ll give some steps below, if you follow these steps you can easily make this recipe. So let’s go ahead and get started.
Step 01 : From the chocolate cupcakes mary berry
- First of all I took a bowl. I’ll take 1 1/2 cup of flour. I’ll be sifting the flour through a strainer sift. I’ll add 1/3 cup of granulated sugar. I’ll add 1/2 teaspoon of salt. I’ll also add 1 teaspoon of baking soda. I’ll be sifting them through a strainer.
- Once the sifting is done, I’ll be whisking through the hand whisk. This time this easy moist chocolate cupcake recipe I’ll add the main thing which is cocoa powder. I’ll be adding 1 quarter cup of cocoa powder. I’ll also sift the cocoa powder. I’ll be whisking the dry ingredients through a hand whisk.
Step 02 : From the best chocolate cupcake recipe mary berry
- This time this moist chocolate cupcake recipe I’ll take another medium-size bowl. I’ll give 2 whole eggs in the bowl. I’ll add 1 quarter cup of sour cream (room temperature). I’ll add 1/3 cup of vegetable oil. I’ll add half a cup of buttermilk. I’ll add 1 quarter cup of coffee. I’ll add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract. I’ll continue to mix wet ingredients through a whisk.
Step 03 : From the chocolate cupcake
- I will mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients. I’ll continue to stir with a whisk, and stir for about 1 minute until it’s smooth and silky. This time in this classic chocolate cupcake recipe I’ll take a cupcake tray and take the cupcake paper. This time I’ll fill the cup with batter with the scoop. Now I’ll leave it in the oven for 25 minutes to bake. Now in the meantime, I’ll make the Swiss meringue buttercream.
Step 04 : From the swiss meringue buttercream
- And for that I’ll take a medium-size bowl. I’ll take 5 egg whites. I’ll put the egg whites in the bowl. I’ll add 1 1/2 cups of sugar. This time this easy cupcake recipe I’ll continue to stir with a hand whisk. Now I’ll pour my whisked egg white into the stand mixer. I’ll do it with a paddle attachment. And now this time I’ll add 1/2 cup chocolate melted. I’ll add 5 ounces of unsalted butter. I’ll continue to stir with a paddle attachment. So my buttercream is perfectly done.
- After 25 minutes I’ll take the cupcakes out of the oven. Now I’ll put buttercream in a piping bag and design cupcakes beautifully on it.
In this way, you can make this cupcake very easily. And this is how to make an easy chocolate cupcake recipe.
Why Eat Chocolate Cupcakes Mary Berry
This cupcake is delicious to eat. Children prefer to eat it. It has a nutritional side and a tasteful side. So let’s know those aspects.
Nutrition of Chocolate Cupcakes
The main thing in this recipe is cocoa powder. It is beneficial for us. It contains a lot of potassium. It also contains calories. Sodium, fat, carbohydrate, protein, caffeine, iron, calcium, and magnesium. So guys this cocoa powder is very helpful for us.
This cupcake is helpful for us. It is also beneficial for our bodies. It contains a lot of calories. It also contains fat, carbohydrate, cholesterol, sodium, and potassium. So this cupcake is very helpful for us. And all this we found in the chocolate cupcake recipe.
Tasteful Side of Chocolate Cupcakes Mary Berry
This cupcake is so moist, so delicious and the taste is just outstanding. These are super chocolatey flavors. And look at just wonderful. This easy chocolate cupcake recipe is for kids and adults.
Chocolate Cupcakes Help to Lose Weight?
Chocolate cake, Such wonderful sweet food, the name of which will make anyone want to eat it. But who does not know, that chocolate or chocolate cake cannot be eaten for breakfast because it will harm the health, various physical illnesses will increase and the chances of gaining weight will increase a lot. However, modern scientists have concluded after a long period of research that eating chocolate cake for breakfast is good for health and also helps to lose weight.
You can try it at home. Make it in your home and see how much tasty to eat and how beautiful to look at. I hope you guys like this chocolate cupcake recipe Mary berry so much. So guys try it in your home.