Chicken Khichuri Recipe
Chicken khichuri is a popular Bengali dish, and if the chicken is added then there is no question. Today we have a Chicken Khichuri recipe for you. If it rains on a wet afternoon, the Bengalis don’t want anything else. And the biggest quality of khichuri is that it is as good to eat as it is healthy and delicious.
Chicken Khichuri is a great balance of protein and carbohydrates. This delicious dish is made with rice and pulses. Pulses also contain Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, and Essential Amino Acids. And 1 khichuri provides about 262 calories of energy.
Today I’ll teach you the chicken khichuri recipe. Then why the delay? Instantly learn how to make Healthy & Tasty Chicken Khichuri.
Ingredients of Chicken Khichuri
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 10 cloves
- 2 pieces of cinnamon
- 5 cardamoms
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder
- chicken meat
- 3 cups of polao rice
- Lentil pulses and mug dal
- 1/2 cup whole cumin
- Raw chilies
Instructions of Chicken Khichuri Recipe
Step 01 : From this recipe
- To make chicken Bhuna khichuri, first put 3-4 tablespoons of oil in a pan and grate 3 tablespoons of onion. Now fry it with spices (10 cloves, 5 cardamoms, 2 pieces cinnamon, 1 bay leaf) for a while.
Step 02 : From this perfect chicken khichuri recipe
- Then when the spice is fried, add 1 tablespoon ginger paste, 1 tablespoon garlic paste, 1.5 teaspoon cumin powder, 1 tablespoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, and 1.5 teaspoon chili powder with a little water. After cooking for a while, when the oil comes out, add minced chicken with salt to taste.
Step 03 : From this easy khichuri recipe
- Now fry the rice with 3 cups and a half cup amount of lentil pulses and mug dal (remember mug dal should be fried). Then add 8 cups of hot water and 1/2 cup of milk (to soften the rice). And must be covered for some time. When the water is dry, add 5-6 raw chilies and 4 to 5 teaspoons of ghee.
- Squeeze the khichuri for half an hour and shake it occasionally. Finally, turn off the heat, wait for 10 minutes and serve the roasted chicken khichuri.
This delicious chicken khichuri is just fantastic to eat. You can make this super easy recipe at your home.