Channar Payesh Recipe
Channar payesh or payesh carries the tradition of food in the food list of Bengalis in organizing festivals. Weddings, birthdays, hospitality, everywhere, the dignity of payesh is always above all. This ideal food made from milk and sugar is liked by everyone. So fragrant payesh with flavor can take place in your today’s menu. Let’s find out how to make this recipe at home.
So now we go to what ingredients are needed in this delicious payesh recipe. Okay, so let’s know that.
Ingredients of Channar Payesh
- Like amount of sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of pistachio nuts
- 1 Tablespoon of cashew nuts
- 1 Pinch of saffron with 1 cup of hot milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon of cardamom powder
Instructions of Channar Payesh Recipe
In a few simple steps, I’ll show you how to make this payesh recipe. Okay, let’s get started.
Step 01 : From this channar payesh
- Mix 1 tablespoon of sugar in the paste for 4-5 minutes. Then you have to make small, smooth balls by hand. The milk should be boiled on a low flame. The foam should not be allowed to fall on top, milk should not be allowed to fall on top, and should not be allowed to be worn.
Step 02 : From this payesh recipe
- It should be mixed with skim milk. The milk should be boiled in this way and thickened. When the milk is half cooked, add pesta almond paste, cashew nut paste, and 1 cup hot milk with 1 pinch of saffron and 1/2 cup sugar. Cook for a while likes this. Then turn off the gas and after 2 minutes, add the prepared channa balls to the milk. After a while, light the stove on a very low flame.
Step 03 : From this channar easy payesh recipe
- If the flame is high, the milk and channa ball will break down, so you have to cook a little more carefully. Shake lightly with cardamom powder and leave on low flame for 3-4 minutes. When the channa balls get bigger, you’ll understand that the milk has entered channa and is cooked. Turn off the oven and spread the raisins before lowering.
Then leave it outside and cool it first and sprinkle little pistachio nuts and saffron on top. This is how to keep it in the fridge and then serve it cold.
Why Eat Channa or cheese
No matter how good the milk is, many people do not tolerate it for lactose intolerance. But the ingredients in milk are very essential for the body. In that case, channa can be eaten instead of milk. On the contrary, in terms of quality, channa and cheese can be kept ahead.
The presence of phosphorus also helps in the digestion of channa or cheese food. Cheese is also very beneficial for athletes as it has good protein levels. Not just channa. Channa water also has some qualities. The water is usually discarded after weaning. Although it is not good to eat, it has several benefits.
Channa water contains two proteins called albumin and globulin. It also contains carbohydrates and lactose. Channa contains a vitamin called riboflavin which helps in physical growth and provides energy to the body.
In addition, if you have a hormonal imbalance, kidney problems, heart problems, or low blood pressure, you can drink channa water. Channa water helps to strengthen muscles and prevent diseases in the body.
I have shown you how to make channar payesh perfectly with the benefits of channa. So make this delicious channar payesh recipe at home and see that it is delicious to eat.