Chanar Dalna Recipe
Make delicious chanar dalna recipe at home. Chana is one of the favorite food of most people. I’m going to teach you how to make a delicious and super easy chanar dalna at home.
At this time we know the ingredients in this recipe. S let’s go ahead.
Ingredients of Chanar Dalna Recipe
- 1 Liter milk Chana
- 2 Teaspoons flour
- 1 teaspoon Chana powder
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- 1 Teaspoon chili powder
- 2 Teaspoons Kashmiri chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 Teaspoons ginger paste
- The amount of refined oil
- Raisins as needed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 large cardamom
- 2 small cardamoms
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- Clove like quantity
- Combine paste of 2 medium-sized tomatoes and dried lentils
- 2 dried chilies
- 1 Teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 Teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 Teaspoon coriander powder
- 4 Teaspoons whipped sour yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon ghee the number of cashews (10) should be taken together with a little milk
- Amount like hot spice powder (least amount)
If you want to learn this recipe stay with me. Okay, let’s get started:
Step 01 : From this easy chanar dalna recipe
- First of all, 1 liter of milk should be put on medium flame and the chana should be cut with chana powder / whole lemon. When the chana is cold, it should be well sprinkled with water on a clean cloth and in case of water dripping. It’ll take 4 teaspoons of flour, an amount of salt, a little sugar, some black pepper powder, a little ginger paste, and chili powder. It’ll be smeared.
- This time you have to make a round shape with a little oil on the palm of your hand with the help of 2 raisins. Once all the balls are formed, the pan is medium with the required amount of oil. Gently fry the balls.
Step 02 : From this recipe
- In the remaining oil, add bay leaf, whole hot spices, dried chilies, tomatoes, and chili paste one by one. Once the oil is well stirred, add ginger paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric, a little black pepper powder, salt, and sugar to taste, stir well and cover with some lukewarm water over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Step 03 : From this easy delicious chanar dalna recipe
- After 5 minutes, open the lid to see if the spices are properly mixed and then add the mixture of cashews and nuts, then stir well and cover with the chana balls over low heat (so that the spices do not break and stick to the balls).
- After exactly 2 minutes, open the lid, shake it lightly and add 1 teaspoon of ghee and a small amount of hot spice powder. When it is light, take it down and serve hot.
You can make this chanar dalna at home very easily. You can eat any time for breakfast lunch dinner. I hope you like this recipe so much.