Bhuna Khichuri Recipe
This Bhuna khichuri recipe is a favorite food of food-loving Bengalis. Khichuri is a lot of delicious to eat and almost everyone loves it. It is a nutritious and easily digestible and energizing food that is beneficial for everyone. Let’s know how to make Bhuna khichuri easily.
This time we know the ingredients in this khichuri recipe:
Ingredients of mutton leg piece roast recipe
- 1 Cup of rice
- 1 cup mug dal
- 3 Tablespoons oil
- 1/2 Cup of ghee
- 2 Bay leaf
- 1 Cinnamon
- 4-5 Cardamoms
- 1 Tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 Tablespoon garlic paste
- Hot spices to taste
- 2 Tablespoons cashew raisins
- 2 Dried chilies
- 1 Tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 Tablespoon cumin powder
- 4 Raw chilies
- 1 Tablespoon dried chili powder
- Salt to taste
Instructions of Mutton Kosha Recipe
Okay, so let’s get started.
Step 01 : From this perfect delicious khichuri recipe
- To make Bhuna khichuri, first heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, divide the whole bay leaf and dried chili in the oil. Add cinnamon, cardamom and fry cumin seeds. When it is fried, add washed and cleaned rice and pulses. Now mix rice and pulses together and fry well.
Step 01 : From this khichuri recipe
- After one minute, mix ginger and garlic paste, turmeric powder, dried lentil powder, and cumin powder. Now fry the pulses and rice mixture well. Stir in a little salt. After a while, spread cashews and raisins and fry. When it is well fried, boil it with three cups of water.
- Stir occasionally so that it does not burn. After a while, spread raw chili. Cover with a lid and stir. When the water is dry, remove the lid and stir a little to see if the rice and pulses are cooked.
Step 01 : From this fantastic khichuri recipe
- Add a little salt and cook well, but make sure that the khichuri is crispy. If you think it will boil a little more, cover it again for two or three minutes with a stir. After two-three minutes, remove the lid, spread hot spices, and ghee, and stir to make your delicious Bhuna khichuri. Serve hot with fried eggplant.
Why Eat Bhuna Khichuri
As I said before, it is very tasty to eat. But do you know how useful khichuri is for us? You may not know how good it is for our bodies. No matter, I’ll tell you now the nutritional side of khichuri. And I know you need to know that.
Nutrition of Khichuri
Pulses used in khichuri, such as mugs or lentils are good sources of fiber. It contains beneficial antioxidants, including folic acid, magnesium, copper, and potassium. Pulses help in digestion along with meeting the demand for protein. Khichuri is considered to be a fortifying and healthy food as it contains many other antioxidants including sugars, calcium, carbs, and vitamins.
Khichuri maintains the balance of proteins and carbohydrates. This is why it is called a full meal. Since khichuri contains pulses, these pulses are rich in dietary fiber, vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and essential amino acids. Khichuri to say good quality food for all people of all ages at low cost.
Bhuna khichuri is very tasty food. I love this khichuri very much. This recipe is much easier to make. You can try this Bhuna khichuri recipe. I hope you like it.