Best Hash Browns Recipe Ever
Today I am going to teach you how to make delicious Best Hash Browns through this article. And today I’ll show you how to make this recipe. It’s much easier to make and the taste is just fantastic. Today’s recipe I’ll make like a restaurant. Which is very crispy and crunchy!
These hash browns are very easy to make. It can be made with very few ingredients. So let’s know the ingredients needed to make these hash browns. So go ahead and get started.
Ingredients of Hash Browns Recipe
- Potato – 6
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Water – to wash, boil
- Salt – to season
- Garlic powder – 1 teaspoon
- Rice flour – 2 + 2 tablespoons
- Corn starch – 2 + 2 tablespoons
- Oil – to deep fry
Instructions of Hash Browns Recipe
You can easily make it at home if you follow the steps below. So let’s know the steps in this hash browns.
Step 01 : Prepare the Potatoes Well for Hash Browns
- First of all, I’ll take 6 potatoes that look hard. Then I will put potatoes in a bowl and pour water into that bowl. Then I will remove the skin from the potato with the help of a knife. With the help of a grate, I will cut the potatoes. Then I will wash the potatoes that I have rolled with water. Then I’ll take the potatoes in a pan. Then in the pan, I pour water a little more than the potatoes. I’ll add one teaspoon of salt.
Step 02 : From this hash browns recipe
- I’ll put it on the stove on medium flame till the until is boiling. As soon as it boils, I will take the potatoes in a bowl without water. Then I will pour cold water on the boiled potatoes. Then I put the potatoes on a medium cloth. I will press it well with a cloth and take out all the water from the potatoes. So finally our potato is ready for perfect hash browns
Step 03 : From this recipe
- Now I’ll take the potatoes in a bowl. Now I’ll add 1 teaspoon of salt to the potatoes. I’ll add garlic powder 1 tablespoon. I’ll add 2 tablespoons of rice flour. I’ll add 2 tablespoons of corn flour. Now I will slowly combine these with my hands. When it is done, I will add it again rice flour 2 tablespoons and corn flour 2 tablespoons. I’ll coat them well again. Sprinkle a little water, after giving it again, I’ll combine it. So my crumbly mix is ready.
Step 04 : From this hash browns
- Now I’ll place a parchment paper on a table. I’ll put the potato mix there. I’ll put the potato mix in the center. I will cover the mixes with another parchment paper. We’ll do it the way we make normal bread. Then I’ll give them a shape, oblong shape. After serving, I’ll put the shaped potatoes on a tray. Then I put it in the fridge overnight.
Take it out of the fridge. Then I’ll take a pan with medium flame and light the stove. I’ll give the quantity of oil in a pan. Then I will fry them. Our homemade hash browns are finally ready.
Nutrition of Hash Browns
When we look at the ingredients, potato comes first. It contains calories, water, protein, carbs, etc. These are very beneficial for our bodies. Hash browns also contain sodium, potassium, carbohydrates, vitamin C, calcium, iron, etc. Which are very important for our body. These hash browns are very tasty, helpful, and beneficial. Hash browns calories are 326.
Tasteful Side of Hash Browns
Just fantastic in the taste of this recipe. You can easily make it at home. Kids prefer to eat it. This is also my favorite recipe. Try it in your home and you’ll see that it tastes great. It’s also my favorite recipe.
Guys then saw in the steps how I made this recipe. You’ll also make it by following my steps. With enough ingredients, you can make it very easily. Everyone likes to eat this recipe.