Bengali Pulao Recipe
Bengali Pulao recipe is a delicious dish that just sounds like a mouthwatering dish. Usually in the home of Bengali people, when the guest is present, pulao is prepared and served in a special way. Moreover, this pulao is prepared on special days or if suddenly desired, this yummy pulao is eaten. Pulao is a spiced dish made from rice.
Pulau is a well-known dish in many countries. Different types of pulao can be cooked like chicken pulao, basmati rice pulao, chira pulao, hilsa pulao, egg pulao, etc. Each type of pulao has a different taste. We will see how to make this Bengali pulao with very few ingredients without any hassle.
The pulao recipe is very easy to make. We will easily learn how to make this delicious pulao in totally Bengali style. At this time, we’ll know the ingredients in this Bengali pulao recipe.
Ingredients of Pulao Recipe
- Polao rice 1 kg
- Chopped onion for barista
- 2 Teaspoons of ginger paste
- 2 Teaspoons of garlic paste
- 3-4 Bay leaves
- 5-6 Cardamom
- 2 Tablespoons ghee
- Oil 1 cup (in quantity)
- 4-5 chili pepper
- Salt to taste
- 5-6 Green chilies
Instructions of Bengali Pulao Recipe
I will show below the perfect way in just 2 steps you can easily make the recipe at home. So no more talk, let’s get started.
Step: 01 from this Pulao Recipe
- First of all, I’ll wash the polao rice. Wash it and put it in a strainer to drain the water. Put the washed rice in a pot. The rice should be fried slowly. Now with this, I’ll add cinnamon, bay leaves, chili pepper, cardamom, ginger paste, and garlic paste. After giving them, I’ll continue to stir frequently.
Step: 02 from this Delicious Pulao Recipe
- When the rice becomes a little red. Add twice the amount of boiled water to it. Now cover it with salt to taste, green chilies, and ghee. Now reduce the heat of the stove and stir lightly. Then after some time, you will check if the rice is cooked or not. So when it is cooked, remove it from the oven. So this Bengali pulao recipe is now ready. Now you can serve it as you wish.
Polao will be done by covering it for 18 to 20 minutes after raising the balls two to three times during the cooking time.
About this Bengali Pulao Recipe
Pulao is a delicious dish made of rice with a combination of spices. Many types of aromatic rice or any type of rice are washed well and fried in ghee or white oil and then mixed with various spices. There are different types of pulao like chicken pulao, vegetable pulao, Basanti pulao, etc. Hilsa pulao can be prepared in the oven very easily. And besides, you can decorate your table with pulao on Eid.
How to Serve Bengali Pulao
Place the pulao on a nice dish plate and sprinkle the barista over it and add some raisins. You can also add raw chili to it। You can serve this pulao with any type of meat such as chicken, beef, or pork. If eaten with meat, its taste increases a lot.
Advantages and disadvantages of Bengali Polao
Advantages: Pulao is also very good for health because vegetables are very necessary for the body. We all hate to eat vegetables, but if it is served with pulao. Then there is no word.
Disadvantages: Eating too much is not good for our health. So, we will try to eat homemade Polao sometimes. Because in Polao we use a little more oil which is not good for the body. And it can cause gastric problems.
Basically, pulao is very easy to cook if you know the right recipe then it is easy for you. Otherwise, you will find it difficult and boring. I have shown you how to make a neat perfect pulao recipe. If you can make it by following my article, then you will get a good result. If you cook at home for the family on holidays, then you will get a lot of compliments on that day. Okay, so guys you’ll try this Bengali pulao recipe at your home.