Bengali Egg Curry Recipe
Today I’ll teach you how to make egg curry in Bengali style. Eggs are the solution to any food problem for Bengalis. And now the doctor advises eating eggs for any disease. Anyone loves to eat any item of an egg. It is not a simple egg curry. Once you cook this egg-like dish like licking your fingers full of protein, you will think that this is what happens every day.
What ingredients do you need to make this egg curry recipe? Now we’ll know that. Okay, then let’s go ahead.
Ingredients of Egg Curry Recipe
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons of poppy seeds
- 7-8 green chilies
- Medium size 2 onion
- Mustard oil
- Red chili powder 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Tomato paste
Instructions of Bengali Egg Curry Recipe
We’ll now learn how to make the recipe through a few steps.
Step 01: From this egg curry in Bengali style
- First, you have to boil the eggs in a pot with salt for 7-8 minutes. Then in a mixing jar, dry and crush the poppy seeds, then grind the raw chilies well with salt and half a cup of water.
- Then peel the eggs and fry them in a frying pan with mustard oil, chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt on a low flame. Then lightly fry the chilies in the oil for 30-40 seconds on low heat with dried chilies and sliced green chilies and lightly fry the onions for 2 minutes. Then add the tomato paste, chili powder, salt, and turmeric powder one by one.
Step 02: From this egg curry recipe
- After that, fry the poppy seeds again for a minute and a half, fry them well, add enough water and make gravy. Boil the fried eggs in it for a few minutes on low heat.
- Then in that gravy again mix some poppy paste and shredded raw chili, coriander leaves, mustard oil well and turn off the gas flame and cover it and leave it for a while. Then remove from the heat and serve hot with hot rice. This is an amazing, alluring egg curry recipe.
Why Eat Eggs
Eggs are a nutritious food. There are many benefits of eggs due to these nutrients. Everyone, big or small, likes more or less eggs. Eggs can only be compared to eggs as a source of readily available nutrients. Eggs we eat in different ways. This nutritious ingredient can be eaten in anything cooked, fried or curry. Many of us know how to maintain the nutritional value of eggs. However, eating eggs in the wrong way can cause cancer. The data came from a study published in Britain’s The Journal of Nutrition.
According to the report, if the egg curry is heated more than once, its protein is lost. In addition, various harmful bacteria grow in the eggs. Which is harmful to the stomach when played. The high protein in eggs also contains nitrogen. When the egg is heated a second time, the nitrogen is oxidized, which is one of the causes of cancer.
In addition, the trypsin enzyme in eggs breaks down proteins and helps in digestion. But other enzymes or trypsin in raw eggs stand in the way. As a result, the digestibility of the protein is disrupted.
You can easily make it at home by following my article. And I hope you like it. Make it at home and see how delicious it is to eat. And almost all the recipes for eggs are tasty. So you’ll try the recipe at home.
2 thoughts on “Best Bengali Egg Curry Recipe (Dimer Dalna)”
Today was a holiday so I thought of trying something new while searching for some delicious recipes I came across this post by you and then decided to try this out. Thank you so much for making this great post for us.