Bengali Chicken Roast Recipe
Many people think that Bengali chicken, roast needs a lot of spices or ingredients to make at home. Some people do not want to make roast at home without ready-made spices in the shop. Today’s event for them. In this recipe, you’ll find some easy ways to make roast which you can make with a few ingredients at home.
You don’t have to bother marinating the meat separately to make this chicken roast. You can make this delicious dish quickly anytime you want.
Ingredients of Mutton Kosha Bengali Recipe
- Chicken leg piece 4
- 2 Tablespoons ginger paste
- 2 Tablespoons garlic paste
- 1 Teaspoon of onion paste
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Small green cardamoms
- 2 Small pieces of cinnamon
- 3 Bay leaf
- 1 Tablespoon of sour yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon of almond paste
- 1 Teaspoon of pesto almond paste
- 1 teaspoon of wood nut paste
- 2 Green chilies
- 1 Tablespoon of ghee
- 3 Tablespoons of soybean oil
Instructions of Mutton Kosha Recipe
Let’s get started.
Step 01 : From this chicken roast recipe
- Wash the chicken leg pieces well first. Now put ghee in a saucepan and add cardamom, cinnamon, and bay leaf. Wait until the flavor, arrives. Lightly fry 1/2 cup onion for a barista. At this time, fry the meats a little brown. Once fried, place on a separate plate and set aside.
Step 01 : From this simple and easy bengali chicken roast recipe
- Now put soybean oil in that saucepan or nonstick. Lightly fry the remaining 1/2 cup chopped onion. Once fried, add the ginger, garlic, and onion paste. Cook until the oil rises to the top. And this time add cashew nuts, pesto, and wood nuts. Stir very well, so that the spices do not stick to the saucepan.
Step 01 : From this delicious chicken roast recipe
- Cook with red chili powder for about 1 more minute. This time, add sour yogurt. Once the spices are added, leave the meats in it. Mix the meat well with the spices with a little hot water and raw chili.
- Finally, with the lid on, wait until the meat or flesh is cooked through. When the meat is cooked and the oil rises on the spices, remove the roast from the stove or oven. Before eating this, spread the barista on top and serve hot chicken roast.
Why Eat Chicken Roast
Chicken helps to provide a good amount of protein in our body as well as boost the body’s immunity. Some scientists say that some natural bacteria are present in chickens that work to fight disease and increase immunity. Similarly, when a person consumes chicken, these bacteria fight disease in the body and strengthen the immune system. People who have weakened immune systems should eat chicken in their diet
The heart is the main part of the body that works to create blood flow throughout the body. Protein is needed to keep the heart healthy and good. Chicken contains a lot of protein and vitamin C which is very good for the body. Some studies have shown that eating chicken with less oil is not harmful to the body, but excess fat and oily chicken are harmful to health & heart.
This chicken, roast is a delicious dish. I like it very much. You can make it at any event. The recipe is the best for serving guests.