Beguni is so delicious to eat so much! What else does it take to make beguni after seeing and hearing a little? Anyway, take a look at how to make this delicious beguni recipe. No matter what else is done for Iftar, preparations for beguni are made first. But the problem arises when making crispy beguni. But today I’ll show you how to make the perfect crispy beguni.
Okay, this time we know the ingredients in this recipe.
- 1 Begun
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 Cup of flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon of hot spice powder
- 1 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon ginger paste
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic paste
Instructions of Beguni
Let’s go to learn the recipe.
Step 01 : From this beguni recipe
- First of all, cut the begun stem and the front side into rounds. Then slice the begun into long slices. Make sure the slices are a little thicker because if they are very thin, they will not look beguni at all. Slice the begun and put a little salt in them for a while, this will make the begun very soft, which will make it very easy to make beguni.
- Now let’s make the batter. For this, take the Besan in a pot. Mix flour, hot spice powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, baking powder, ginger paste, and garlic paste one by one. Now keep mixing water little by little in it. Do not give whole water at once. Pour water little by little and keep mixing.
Step 02 : From this easy delicious beguni
- It will be able to blend each ingredient very well. Also, it is better to mix the water little by little, because if you add a lot of water first, the batter may become thinner, but in that case, the beguni will not be good. So if you feel thick with a little water, you can mix a little more water.
Step 03 : From this Simple beguni recipe
- The question is how thick the batter should be. The easiest way to understand this is to dip a finger and if you see the batter sticking to your finger, then you know that your beguni batter is at the right concentration. Now you can mix a little food color if you want, so much color will come, but you can not give it if you want. Now leave the batter for 5 minutes.
- Now it’s time to fry the beguni. For this, heat it well with white oil in a gas pan. Now dip the begun in a bowl of Besan and dip them in hot oil. At this time you can reduce the gas flame a little. In this way, fry for a while. When there is a solid golden color, remove the begun. Your beguni ready to serve must serve hot.
Tips for Crispy Beguni
Always use cold water to make beguni better. It helps to make the beguni crispy. Batter must be fluffy. No blender is required. It’ll be done by hand. After the oil is well heated, fry it gently on low flame for a while. When using baking powder or baking soda is better, do not leave the mixture for too long. You’ll not get the benefit of using baking powder or baking soda. So when you fry, use baking powder or baking soda and you’ll get crispy beguni in it.
So the perfect beguni that I made, if you can do it like me, you will see how crisp and delicious it is. So you can try it in your home.