Beef Tehari Recipe
Everyone loves to eat beef tehari recipes at various festivals and domestic events. Usually, beef tehari is bought from different Biryani houses and eaten more. Many may have failed to cook beef tehari at home. Because home-cooked Tehari doesn’t taste like a restaurant anymore! But if you want, you can cook beef tehari in an easy way. If it is cooked according to the recipe, it will be exactly restaurant style. Let’s learn how to cook.
Many people think that it is difficult to cook Tehari. This time I’ll show you how to make beef or beef tehari. Let’s know the ingredients in this recipe.
Ingredients of Beef Tehari
- Pepper 8
- Cardamom 4
- Cinnamon 4
- Nutmeg powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Jayatri powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Beef 1 kg
- Cumin powder 1 tablespoon
- Coriander powder 1 tablespoon
- Oil or ghee 3/4 cup
- Onion, sliced 1 cup
- Ginger paste 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Sour yogurt 1/2 cup
- Green pepper 30
- Polao rice 500 grams
- Milk 1 cup
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
Instructions of Beef Tehari Recipe
Okay let’s start.
Step 01 : From this delicious tehari recipe
- First add black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, and jayatri powder. Then cut the meat into small pieces. Wash and drain the water. Add half powdered spices, ginger, garlic, sour yogurt, 10 green chilies, and one teaspoon of salt to the meat.
Step 02 : From this easy beef tehari
- Then heat oil and fry onion till light brown. Add meat and 3 cups of water. Shake and cover. Cook over medium heat. When the water is dry, add the meat. When the oil comes out, shake off the remaining powder with spices.
Step 03 : From this tasty and simple beef tehari
- Drain the oil and broth and remove the meat from the pot. Cover the pot with two and a half cups of water and boil. When the water boils, keep stirring with rice, milk, salt, and sugar. Shake and cover after boiling two or three times. Cook over medium heat for 16 minutes. Cover the polao with the remaining green chilies and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 20 minutes after removing the pot from the stove, open the lid, spread the meat over the polao rice, and cover the pot again. Before serving, mix the meat with the polao up and down with a big fork. Now it’s time to eat.
So in this way you can make perfect beef tehari at your home. This beef tehari recipe is just fantastic.