Beef Biriyani Recipe
Beef Biryani is a dish that can be prepared in a very short time on holidays or for entertaining guests, and if it is beef Biryani then there is no question. In fact, everyone knows how to cook Biryani, but not everyone’s Biryani is perfect. Again, many can’t keep the amount of water right. In today’s beef Biriyani recipe I’ll show you how to cook crispy beef Biriyani. So let’s take a look.
Many people can’t make Biryani recipes, here is my recipe for them today. If you can make it at home, then you don’t have to buy or eat any item from outside. So let’s make a delicious beef Biryani recipe.
Ingredients of Beef Biriyani
- 1 Kg rice
- 1 Kg of beef
- Salt to taste
- Raw chilies 5-6
- Raisin 5 grams
- 3 Cups of chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 Tablespoon of turmeric powder
- 1 Tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 Tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 Tablespoons red chili powder
- Potato bokra 5-6 pieces
- 1 Cup of sour yogurt
- 1 Cup of almond paste
- 3 Tablespoons of mustard oil
- 1 cup of soybean oil
Instructions of Beef Biriyani (Step 01)
- Here I took one kg of beef. After cutting the meat into pieces along with the bones, I’ll wash it with clean water. Heat oil in a pan and fry half a cup of onion. Now I’ll mix one spice at a time. Firstly, I‘ll add a cup of chopped onion. I’ll add 2 tablespoons of ginger and garlic paste.
- I’ll mix the fried onion with the meat. I’ll mix 1 teaspoon of cumin powder, 2 teaspoons of red chili powder, 1 tablespoon of almond paste, 1 cup of sour yogurt, 3 tablespoons of Biryani spices, salt to taste, and half a cup of mustard oil.
- Now I’ll rub everything with my hands. This time I’ll cover the meat with a lid for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour I put a pan in the oven and gave the pieces of meat. Leave it on medium heat and cook for 7-8 minutes. After 7-8 minutes I open the lid. After opening the lid, I am shaking it well with a spoon. After mixing everything well, I’ll cook again for 7-8 minutes.
- Now open the lid and cook the meat with a little water till it is cooked. Cover the lid and cook for 15-20 minutes. When the water is dry, the meat is cooked, and actually, take it out of the oven.
Instructions of Beef Biriyani Recipe(Step 02)
- First, I’ll wash the rice a few times with water. After washing, rinse with water and leave for 10 minutes. Now I put a pan on the stove and put 3 tablespoons of ghee and 3 tablespoons of soyabean oil in it. Pour the rice and fry it for a while. When the rice is very crispy, I’ll add hot water according to the quantity.
- Stir in the hot water and add a little salt. I’ll add 1 teaspoon of sugar, a few green chilies, I’ll mix everything well. Cover with a lid and cook on medium heat for 7-8 minutes. After 7-8 minutes I’ll open the lid and shake the rice.
- Now cover the lid and cook on low heat for 6-7 minutes. When the rice is cooked, I’ll turn off the stove and take half the rice into a bowl. Sprinkle the fried onion on the remaining rice in the pan.
- Then add the chicken meats. I’m sprinkling fried onion pieces, potato peelings, and chickpeas on the meat. Now I am mixing the rest of the rice on top of it.
We’ll always try not to eat any food outside, but to eat it prepared at home. Homemade food is much healthier and tastier. So we’ll always try to eat a variety of delicious homemade food. I hope you like this beef Biriyani recipe.