Aloo Chaap Recipe
I’ll teach you very simply how to make aloo chaap at home. The first thing that comes to mind when you think of a little delicious food in the evening snack is the aloo chaap. But you don’t have to go anywhere else to eat Aloo chaaps. You can make crispy Aloo chaaps at home in the style of a shop. You can easily make these chaaps in a very short time if you want. Lots of delicious to eat too.
After frying the chaaps, it should look good, beautiful serving is also important. See how to make Aloo chaaps.
Ingredients of Aloo chaap
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons refined oil
- 3 Dried chili
- Onion crush a medium size
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Crushed 1 raw chili
- 2 medium-sized mashed boiled potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon of fried spice powder
- 2 Tablespoons crush coriander leaves
- 1/2 Cup Besan
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking soda
- Refined oil for deep frying
Instructions of Aloo Chaap Recipe
So we’ll take a look at the steps. Let’s get started.
Step 01 : From this chaap recipe
To Make Aloo Puree:
- First put a pan in the gas and heat the pan and put one and a half tablespoons of refined oil in it. Once the oil is hot, lightly fry the dried chili in it and take it out.
- Put the onion in the oil. Lightly fry the onion and add the ginger-garlic paste to it. Then lightly fry and put chili powder in it. Then add mashed potatoes or Aloo. Add turmeric powder, salt to taste, and chili powder, and mix all the spices well with the potatoes. First of all, grind the three dried chilies that you had fired first by hand and pour them into the potato mixture and mix it well.
- Now add the fried spice (coriander, cumin, and panchphoran fried powder) to the aloo mixture. In this way, fry the aloo for a minute or two and mix the coriander leaves in it. Mix it well once more and turn off the gas. Aloo chaaps are made of mashed also. Now let it cool down a bit.
Step 02 : From this simple and easy chaap recipe
To Make Batter:
- In a bowl, take half a cup of Besan and mix it well with 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder, baking soda, and some salt. Keep pouring water on it little by little. Do not pour too much water at once. Remember that the batter in the aloo chaap will be a little darker, not too thin. When making the batter, make sure that there are no lumps, and make a smooth batter.
Step 03 : From this delicious aloo chaap recipe
To Make Chaaps:
- After making the batter, spread a little Besan on a plate. Now take a little Besan in your hand, take a little potato, make a circle by hand, lightly press it and make it flat. Make the side parts equal. In this way, give the shape of all the chaap pur.
- Add refined oil to the pan to fry the chaaps. Dip the potatoes in the besan batter. Fry in oil one by one. Aloo chaaps are made by frying the chops in a medium flame until golden brown.
So you can easily make this Aloo chaap at your home. This chaap is very tasty to eat. I hope you like this recipe. Aloo chaap is best as an evening snack. So you definitely try it.